We have partnered with TravelPay™ so you can lock in the best price or ‘early bird’ deals without paying upfront costs.
What is Travel Pay?
TravelPay advances Travel Agents funds to enable Travel Agents to provide a lay-by service to its Travel customers allowing them to pay for their travel by multiple instalments.
You pay for your travel over 3 or 5 monthly interest-free instalments on your credit / debit card. You don’t have to apply for a loan or separate card!
It is a convenient way to pay for your travel that helps you manage your budget and cash flow. You can use this service for any travel booking, as long as your last instalment is at least 45 days before your departure date.
- How much does it cost?
Only a $100 establishment is required.
Standard card processing fees apply. 2.5% incl. GST.
- Which card can be used with TravelPay?
Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card.
- How long will it take for my application to be approved?
Once TravelPay have received your application and you have provided all documentations required, they will confirm acceptance of your application within 3 business days.
How to arrange TravelPay
It’s simple. . .
- Make your reservation with one of our travel agents
- Complete an application form which your travel agent will forward to TravelPay
- TravelPay processes your first instalment and the establishment fee to your card and then forwards full payment to us so your reservation can be processed and guaranteed.
- After your final instalment has been paid, TravelPay will notify us and your travel documents will be released.
Visit or call us to apply now!